PhD in Management & CommercePhD offered by University of Mysore
THE ULTIMATE RECOGNITION OF EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND INTELLECTUAL ABILITY
Studying for a PhD is a rewarding experience. It is an opportunity to become an expert in your chosen topic and to make both an academic and practical contribution to knowledge.
By developing strong analytical and methodological skills, with the support of your supervisors and other academics, you will produce research which is original and relevant.
Why a PhD:
- to improve your prospects of highly paid employment
- to pursue a personal challenge
- to follow an academic interest
- to increase your opportunities of working abroad.
PhD program overview
The program has been specially designed to cater to the scholarly needs of working executives / managers / faculty members / researchers/ entrepreneurs.
The objective is to develop scholars for higher level careers in management research and teaching, practice, consulting, training and development & new business creation.
Expert faculty, partnership opportunities, leading-edge research methods and close supervision contribute to an outstanding study environment
Doctorate conferred by University of Mysore.
About University of Mysore:
- The University of Mysore is recognized as “Institution of Excellence” by Government of India
- Accredited with a Five Star status an A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Approved by UGC, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, Member of AIU
- Established in 1916, the University of Mysore is celebrating 100 years shortly. The sixth university in India, and the first ever university established in Karnataka.
- The University of Mysore is a globally acclaimed institution of higher education. It has acquired an aura of excellence thanks to its manifold achievements and innovations in the field of Higher education.
Benefits of a PhD
- An advanced career in teaching and research
- Opens new opportunities in business
- Commands higher rewards & respect
- Network with high circles
- Become a sought after speaker.
- Access to international assignments
Masters degree or equivalent with minimum 55% marks or equivalent. (50% in case of SC / ST / CAT - I / 5 years teaching experience)
Stage 1 – Enrollment, Entrance test & Registration
Stage 2 –Course work, Research work & Thesis Submission
Stage 3 - Validation, Assessment & Certification
Areas of research
Students can specialize in one of the following areas:
- International business
- Human resources
- Business law
- Banking & accounting
- Production & operations management
- Finance & control
- Corporate strategy & business excellence
- Information systems & quantitative methods
- Cross cultural management
or any other allied areas of interest in Management & Commerce
How to Apply:
Our PhD programme offers world-class teaching and a faculty at the forefront of research. If your ambition is to excel in academia & industry, a PhD at ISBR Business School is your first step. These are our application criteria:
Application & Admission Process:
- Candidates can click here. to apply online and send filled in application form.
- Also attach a DD of Rs. 2000/- in favour of "ISBR" payable at Bangalore.
- Candidate will be then invited for the Interview process.
- Selected candidates will be provided coaching for entrance test & guidance for writing research proposals.
- For any clarification contact 09845100510 / 09341777888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Brochure: Click here to download
Fee Structure : Click here to download the Fee Structure
To Apply Online: Click here
To download application form: Click here
Course Offered at: Bangalore Campus