Mr. Venugopal Bagadhi,
AMP (WHARTON BUSINESS SCHOOL, USA) AGMP (IIM- AHMEDABAD), PGDM (SPJAIN)
Technology Leader at EY GDS
Venu is a seasoned virtuous senior executive, collaborative leader, and a business accelerator. Worked in Food & nutrition, Agribusiness, Retail, and consulting Tech startups. A multitasker with cross-functional experience in MNCs, India-based global companies and promoter-driven cultures managing AOPs, BD, Operations through strategic alliances and efficiently managing the SBUs with P&L management focusing on operational excellence and revenue growth with bottom-line deliverables in a VUCA environment.
Directly managed 1000+ employees with operating budgets over $70 million. Broad experience leading multiple projects. Had been instrumental in handling operational challenges at the front end on field and back end shop floor level and leverages decisiveness to implement solutions while minimizing risk and maximizing performance. Expert in transforming strategic plans into tactical execution initiatives for national and international operations combining business acumen with analytical depth to align operational efficiencies with corporate goals. Known for managing turnaround projects with > 90 % success rate. Had been working on the statutory and leagal aspects of trademarks, certifications like FSSAI, GMP, ISO,HACCP, water testing, SWAB testing and HALAL through the right chemisty approach worked with EIC and APEDA.
Been actively frontending the Business Development activities by Identifying and capitalize on new growth opportunities through market analysis, competition mapping, product / brand development expertise, and keen business instincts driving the sales process from prospecting to aqusition of customers in B2B and B2C business segments. Well versed in presentations, accustomed to addressing clients, partners, shareholders and corporate board of directors in strategic planning and execution. Successfully navigated the statutory process with extensive knowledge of contracting legalities to obtain and manage government departments, with expertise in documentation of contracts and agreements and project management.
TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS
- Lead cross-functional teams that collaborate as a focused unit to achieve aggressive business goals and drive the evolution of concepts into achievable business strategies.
- Had been a part of Start-ups and brown field projects to establish and grow business operations through mentoring and a Turnaround specialist.
- Was successful in dispute resolution cutting across business departments, coaching and mentoring employees.
- Unique blend of purchasing, managerial and operational expertise with advanced skills in strategic planning, international negotiations, product development ,resource allocation and channel management.
- Established few but meaningful fiscal metrics. Have experience in managing banking relations and raised funds upto INR 2.5 BN.
- Worked on new product development thru field trails, marketing strategy with Roshni Agro Pvt. Ltd.
- Working with Dine Desk a Food Tech SaaS company on GTM strategy, BD and Funding for accelerating the operations.
- Guiding and mentoring startups on strategy formulation, financial modeling, GTM and investment facilitation.
- Advised tech company ClinZen software on the process of CTMS space and process defining for data management.
- Guided on Strategy and operations for Laven Fashions a Retail apparel company.
EXPERTISE & CRITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS
|Strategic Planning & Execution
||Strong Corporate financial acumen
|Crisis & Turnaround Management
||Continuous Process Improvement
|Executive Leadership Coaching & Mentoring
||Staff Development & Turnover Reduction
|Budget Planning, Development & Control
|Operational & Enterprise Risk management
||Business Consolidations & Integrations
|Strategic Partnership Relations
||Understanding multi-faceted business operations